- Make a pie (pumpkin, blackberry or apple, I haven't decided yet).
- Have a bonfire.
- Snuggle up in blankets and write fanfiction.
- Write a horror story.
- Make gingerbread.
- Stop off for hot chocolate on my way to work on frosty mornings.
- Start going for more runs (I like to run at night).
- Scrounge my other half's Netflix so I can watch Stranger Things.
- Go for walks in the woods.
- Get a pumpkin spice latte.
- Try a nonalcoholic mead recipe (I love mead, but I'm cutting down on my drinking.)
- Tell ghost stories.
- Wear skirts more - it will be the boots-and-tights season.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Go to a Christmas market.
- Dig out my oversized jumpers for maximum snuggles.
- Catch up on some Sherlock.
- Prepare my Halloween costume (I'm thinking witchy this year, although I could still be swayed by Ghostbusters.)
Monday, 29 August 2016
Autumn/Winter To-Do List
That season comes. My body is ready. Yes, I'm completely basic, and yes, I love to have things written down so that I can tick them off.